Permits Register 1817-1829
Blue Barrack District
The building known as Blue Barracks originally housed the monastery of San Juan de Dios. The monastery was eventually converted into a Military Hospital and later the site was occupied by the Colonial Hospital,St. Bernard's. The site is now taken up by a school.

Permit Holders
... Select or input a surname

1 Record(s) Found



Permits of entry and residence in Gibraltar were issued only under grant of the incumbent Governor or commander in cheif of Gibraltar. No Alien or Stranger was allowed to enter the territory without a valid permit


 1 Record(s) Found For ?scenicio
IdDateNoSurnameForenameTradePlaceOfResidenceNationalityFamilyLengthOfResidenceResponsibilityOfPeriodGrantedFor1st_Renewal2nd_Renewal3rd_Renewal
53711th August 1819553 ? scenicioMariaCharwomanGovernor's StreetSpanishNo data4 yearsH B RogersFurther Ordersfrom No.118 CyeNo dataNo data
SiteLock